Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Digital Candy 2.2: A new bittorrent search tool

Digital Candy is a great new program to search for files on the bittorrent networks, giving you a better chance of finding what you require. It will search many sites at the same time, saving you time and it also has an updater, so the sites should always be up to date.
I would describe myself as a heavy bittorrent user. Though, while I like to think I search for files efficiently, through bookmark keyword shortcuts in Firefox or using an application like T.E.D. to get TV shows, I am always interested in making my digital life easier, faster – more efficient. This new tool promises to deliver, for windows users, at least one way to do that by allowing you to perform advanced searches of multiple torrent trackers all at once and providing a centralized list of your query results. It is by no means the only or ultimate solution, but you can now get the content you want just that much more quickly, with energy left to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment